Order Processing Time
We strive to ship orders within two business days of receipt, for in-stock items. If delivery time is critical for you, please put a note in our "order notes" section and we will strive to accommodate you!
Payment Methods and Processing
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover. An authorization for a credit card transaction is run immediately when you hit Confirm Order. This this means that the automated shopping cart payment processer checks to make sure the card information is valid and that sufficient funds are available. Some credit card companies reserve the funds in anticipation of a charge. The funds are captured (or collected) later when we process your order. For in-stock goods, this typically happens within 1-2 business days. For preorder and backorder items we do not capture the funds until we have received stock and are preparing to ship. If your card information changes (e.g. new card) during the preorder time period please make sure to contact us! Failure to do so may result in delay of shipment.
- PayPal. All orders using PayPal as payment method deduct the funds from your account as soon as you hit Confirm Order. This is a feature of PayPal and not something we can adjust for preorders and backorders. If you prefer not to be charged immediately please use one of the credit cards listed above.
- American Express. Our website cannot accept American Express. Our sales team would be happy to help you place your order via email or phone! Contact them at email@example.com for further information!
Backorders and Preorders
We provide backorder and preorder capability on our website for your convenience, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Items that are preorders or backorders will be indicated as such in the information displayed when you add the item to your shopping cart.
- Preorders and backorders are submitted immediately to our automated shopping cart payment processor. Please see above in Payment Methods and Processing for details of how funds are withdrawn from your account for each payment type.
- If you order both in-stock and backordered items, you will be asked whether we should hold the entire order until all items are in stock, or to split the order into two separate shipments. Note that if you choose to split the shipments, you will be charged two separate shipping charges. The shopping cart automatically charges $8 additional for this option, but further additional shipping charges may be incurred if the ship method for the backordered items is more than $8. Please add a note in our "Order Notes" if you want us to handle this a different way.
- The approximate date that preorders or backorders will ship is shown when you add the items to your cart. But, this date is subject to change. If the ship date changes significantly, you will be notified via email.
- Preorder item photos, descriptions, etc. are subject to change without notice.
Shipping Methods and Combining Orders
The following shipping methods are available from our website:
- USA Priority Mail (delivery confirmation, $8 per order)
- USA Express Mail (tracked, $25 per order)
- USA FedEx Standard Overnight (tracked, $45 per order)**
- International EMS (tracked, $60 per order)
- International USPS Global Priority mail (not tracked, $35 per order)
- International Airmail (not tracked, $15 per order)
- Canada Airmail (not tracked, $8 per order)
** Federal Express overnight orders for in stock items received before 10AM Pacific time will normally ship the same day.
If you would prefer a different shipping method, or wish to bill the shipping to your shipping account, please either put a note in the "Order Notes" section, or email/call us, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
If multiple orders are placed by the same person, shipping to the same address, and all items are available to ship at the same time, these orders can be combined and shipped together, and we will credit for the second and subsequent shipping fees. To take advantage of this option, please be sure to include a note in your second order mentioning that you have another pending order, and requesting we ship it with your first order. Also, if different shipping options are selected for the two orders we will use the quicker choice unless otherwise directed. Please add a note in the Order Notes section if you don't want us to combine orders.
US Export Policies
We export our products only under the following terms:
- Your end use of the purchased items is for recreational use with RC models, and that the items will not be used in weapons or military purposes, or for other uses contrary to US export law.
- You will not forward the items to an end-user with intentions other than those described above.
- You will not forward the items to one of the countries listed below.
We ship to most international locations. We currently do not ship to:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Ivory Coast, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, N. Korea, Liberia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, or Zimbabwe.
We cannot declare items for less than their actual value on customs forms. In accordance with US law, we must declare your package as merchandise and note the price that you paid as the value.
Eagle Tree offers shipping options worldwide that provide tracking or delivery confirmation. Eagle Tree is NOT responsible for packages that are shipped using non-tracked service, such as Airmail or Global Priority.
Also, note that once the carrier indicates that the package is delivered, Eagle Tree is no longer responsible for the package, providing that we did not make a mistake in transcribing your shipping address.
Our packages are shipped without signature confirmation, as the vast majority of our customers prefer this method. If you wish to have signature confirmation, please place a note in the "order notes" section indicating this. There may be an additional charge for signature confirmation for some shipping methods, such as Priority Mail.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Eagle Tree products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Taxes and Duties
Washington State, USA residents will be charged approximately 7.5% sales tax.
Eagle Tree is not responsible for any VAT, other taxes or duties that your country may charge you when you receive the package.