Here are some key features of the USB Flight Data Recorder Pro
- System includes everything to record airspeed, altitude, RPM, temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, receiver voltage
- With available accessories, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more.
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed measurement from approximately 4 to 290 MPH, with separate pitot and static input ports (high resolution)
- Altitude to 25K+ feet, with 1 foot resolution
- Onboard memory increased to 4X our Flight recorder, with lossless data compression, for hours of record time.
- Memory upgrade option available!
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains flight data without battery
- Windows flight playback and graphing in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on
- Adjustable logging rate, up to 40 Hz.
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: