USB Car Data Recorder Features
- Standard system includes everything to record speed, RPM, temperature, 2 servo channel movements and glitches, and receiver voltage
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With accessories available below, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- Logged channels: 11
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains data without battery
- Graphical playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
- NEW: now has 4X the onboard memory of the original recorders, with lossless data compression, for much longer storage time.
- NEW: increased voltage and current accuracy
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: