Backorder due to Magnetic RPM - Ships apx mid Nov!
FIND OUT WHAT’S HAPPENING ON THE ROAD!
Whether you drive your model on the track or the street, with nitro or electric power, with our Car Data Acquisition products you can stop guessing about your model’s performance and condition, and find out what’s happening on your vehicle, after the run or in real time! Simple to set up and operate, our complete systems install easily to provide recorded and wireless real time data at your fingertips!
We offer two key products for RC Drivers:
Our Seagull Wirelesss Dashboard (patent pending) system provides up to 15 parameters of data from your model LIVE, conveniently displayed on the scrollable pages of our LCD Data Dashboard. And, audible beeps can be easily programmed for high or low alarm values on the data, letting you set alarms for critical system parameters, like low battery, high temp, high RPM, and so much more!
Note that the Dashboard system also includes the below Car Data Recorder for in-vehicle logging.
Our USB Car Data Recorder system is perfect for those who only need to see their data after the run, but not in real time. The tiny onboard unit records up to 11 channels of data from your model, and comes with Windows software for download, playback and graphing.
Read through the specifications below, read the reviews on the Reviews page, and compare our products any other R/C telemetry or recording system on the market. We offer the best specs, the friendliest user experience, and the lowest cost, by far!
Seagull Wireless Car Dashboard System Features
- Includes Recorder with features described in the righthand column
- Operates at 900MHz spread spectrum (FCC certified version) or 433MHz (EU version – check local regulations)
- FCC version has 200 mWatt output power for one+ mile range (probably much more) – compare this to the very low power output of other systems on the market.
- Fully compatible with all known car and truck systems – no need to replace your existing electronics.
- Onboard components weigh only an ounce or two (depending on model and accessories), TOTAL. Other systems weigh much more.
- Small self-contained LCD Telemetry receiver attaches simply to your radio, or is monitored by your pit crew. No laptop needed at field!
- On-board components are powered from your receiver battery – other systems require heavy, cumbersome batteries to worry about.
- 65536 unique transmission IDs (programmable) means collision problems are extremely unlikely at your site.
- Fully programmable audible alerts can be set on data parameters.
- Dashboard is a USB peripheral: plug the receiver into your laptop while to get full screen live display and unlimited recording on your laptop!
- Ultra-light stainless whip antennas.
- Full support for English and Metric units.
Data Transmitted to the Seagull Receiver
Here’s a partial list of the data that can be displayed on the Seagull Wireless Dashboard.
- Servo movements: The Seagull will display positions of up to two servos, with settable user friendly names on the LCD.
- Receiver Battery Voltage: The Seagull will display your receiver’s battery voltage
- Speed: The Seagull displays the speed of your model with each sample.
- RPM: The Seagull displays the RPM of your model’s motor.
- Temperature: The Seagull displays up to two channels of temperature.
- Optional Accessories: Optional expanders for measuring G-Force, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Electric Motor Current/Voltage, and other parameters are available from Eagle Tree Systems. All data from these expanders is compatible with Seagull Packages.
USB Car Data Recorder Features
- Standard system includes everything to record speed, RPM, temperature, 2 servo channel movements and glitches, and receiver voltage
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With accessories available below, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- Logged channels: 11
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains data without battery
- Graphical playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
- NEW: now has 4X the onboard memory of the original recorders, with lossless data compression, for much longer storage time.
- NEW: increased voltage and current accuracy
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: