Here are some key features of the USB Flight Data Recorder
- Standard system includes everything to record airspeed, altitude, RPM, temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, receiver voltage
- Includes machined Aluminum/Brass Prandtl Pitot Tube with 3' of small diameter silicon tubing
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With available accessories, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed from ~9MPH to 290MPH
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- Altitude to 25,000+ feet
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains flight data without battery
- Graphical flight playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
- NEW: now has 4X the onboard memory of the original recorders, with lossless data compression, for much longer storage time.
- NEW: improvements in airspeed, altitude monitoring mean greater accuracy, and no interference from your model’s transmitter
- NEW: increased voltage and current accuracy
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: