Backorder due to Magnetic RPM - Ships apx mid Nov!!
Find out what's happening on the Water!
Whether your model boats are nitro, electric, or gas, with our Boat Data Acquisition products, you can stop guessing about your boat’s performance and condition, and find out what’s happening on your vehicle, after the run or in real time! Simple to set up and operate, our complete systems install easily to provide recorded and wireless real time data at your fingertips!
The Seagull Boat Telemetry system (patent pending) has 3 main components:
- Seagull Dashboard Telemetry Receiver - this unit displays telemetry data, and sounds alarms when problems occur.
- Onboard Boat Data Recorder - this unit collects the data from built-in and external sensors.
- Onboard Telemetry Transmitter - this unit sends the data from the Recorder to the Dashboard
These components let your monitor your model in 3 different ways:
- The Dashboard displays the parameters you select, on multiple LCD pages, and also lets you program alarm levels for sounding alerts, i.e., low battery voltage.
- The Dashboard also can connect (via built-in USB) to your laptop at the lake, to display and record data with our PC Virtual Dashboard software.
- The onboard Data Recorder logs your sessions to permanent memory, so you can download the data to your PC via USB when you get home.
All hardware and software is included to monitor airspeed (with included pitot-static tube), RPM, temperature, 2 servo stick movements and glitches, and receiver battery voltage.
Do you need even more data? Our Seagull Telemetry system is fully expandable, with a whole host of additional sensors, available below. Here are just a few examples of what you can do with additional sensors:
- Monitor your electric power system with our Electric Expanders. These units measure power consumption with a small ring that is placed over one of your battery wires. No need to add an inline sensor!
- Display your boat's path on Google Earth, either live at the lake or downloaded later, with the GPS Expander.
- Monitor your Spektrum or JR Receiver's RF performance in real time, with our Spektrum FlightLog cable.
- Monitor your boat's hull forces our Dual Axis G-Force Expander
- Measure your Gas/Nitro motor's exhaust with our EGT Expander
Do you only need Data Recording right now, and not Wireless Telemetry? You can order the Boat Data Recorder separately!
We now also offer a waterspeed pitot tube option, which gives more accurate speed readings than the airspeed pitot tube,especially on windy or rough water days. For boats traveling at 50MPH or less, waterspeed can give more stable readings under rough conditions.
Waterspeed requires mounting the included brass tube under the boat. If you would like this $20.00 option, you can select it in the dropdown options above.
Here are some key features of our Model Boat Products :
Seagull Wireless Boat Dashboard System Features
- Includes Recorder with features described in the righthand column
- Fully compatible with all known boat radios – no need to replace your existing electronics.
- Onboard components weigh only an ounce or two (depending on model and accessories), TOTAL. Other systems weigh much more.
- Small self-contained LCD Telemetry receiver attaches simply to your radio, or is monitored by your pit crew. No laptop needed at field!
- On-board components are powered from your receiver battery – other systems require heavy, cumbersome batteries to worry about.
- Fully programmable audible alerts can be set on data parameters.
- Dashboard is a USB peripheral: plug the receiver into your laptop while to get full screen live display and unlimited recording on your laptop!
- Ultra-light stainless whip antennas.
- Full support for English and Metric units
Data Transmitted to the Seagull Receiver
Here’s a partial list of the data that can be displayed on the Seagull Wireless Dashboard.
- Servo movements: The Seagull will display positions of up to two servos, with settable user friendly names on the LCD.
- Receiver Battery Voltage: The Seagull will display your receiver’s battery voltage
- Speed: The Seagull displays the speed of your boat (via airspeed pickup) with each sample.
- RPM: The Seagull displays the RPM of your model’s motor.
- Temperature: The Seagull displays up to two channels of temperature.
- Optional Accessories: Optional expanders for measuring G-Force, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Electric Motor Current/Voltage, and other parameters are available from Eagle Tree Systems. All data from these expanders is compatible with Seagull
Here are some key features of the included USB Boat Data Recorder
- Standard system includes everything to record speed, RPM, temperature, 2 servo channel movements and glitches, and receiver voltage
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With available accessories, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains data without battery
- Graphical playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: