Out of stock. Ships approximately mid December
New to FPV? Please see our FPV overview page here.
The EagleEyesTM FPV Station integrates four of the main components you need for model airplane FPV on the ground, at a cost that's lower than many of the individual components presently available! New: now includes clear plastic case with removable top, and mounts for the PowerPanel LCD display.
(PowerPanel LCD Display Optional)
Our new EagleEyesTM FPV Station provides all of the following features:
* Receiver Diversity - when you connect two NTSC or PAL audio/video receivers (of any frequency), the EagleEyesTM picks the better signal at any given time, which can greatly reduce video fades and improve your FPV experience! A variety of diversity settings are configurable with the on-board switches and LED indicators.
* Antenna Tracking - Is your video transmitter suffering from low range? When coupled with our Vector or OSD Pro OSDs, the EagleEyesTM is the heart of a full-featured pan/tilt antenna tracker. Powerful, easy to use PC software and on-screen menus are provided for adjusting the EagleEyesTM to work flawlessly with the tracker of your choice. An exclusive to Eagle Tree, multiple pan points can be calibrated, resulting in greater panning accuracy even if your pan servos are somewhat nonlinear. The built-in regulator drives even large pan/tilt servos, with no need for an external BEC. ReadyMadeRC.com and electronicarc.com produce low cost, high quality trackers built especially for EagleEyesTM.
* Telemetry - When coupled with our Vector or OSD Pro OSDs, all Eagle Tree data (not just GPS position) are transmitted to your laptop, via your video transmitter and the EagleEyesTM USB port (separate USB cable required). Your model's flight can then be graphed and displayed with our powerful software, or visualized (either in real time or after your flight) with Google Earth! With the EagleEyesTM, telemetry is embedded invisibly in the video, rather than in the audio channel. We chose video telemetry because it is much more reliable and faster than audio telemetry, and audio telemetry takes up your audio channel, so you can't hear motor sounds, Vector or OSD Pro voice prompts, etc.
* Four Channel A/V Distribution - Ever wish you had more video/audio outputs? The EagleEyesTM has four built-in outputs!
* Programmable Low Voltage Alarm - How is your ground station battery doing? Now you can program a low voltage alarm buzzer, which alerts you when your battery is below your chosen voltage. The buzzer can also be programmed to alert for other conditions, such as poor telemetry signal.
* PowerPanel LCD Display - Now you can plug our PowerPanel LCD directly into the EagleEyes, and snap it inside the EagleEyes case, for real-time GPS position display, with additional display features coming soon. With the LCD, the last known GPS position is remembered and displayed, in case you lose contact with your model.
Go to our Videos tab for a video demonstration of the tracking function of the EagleEyes FPV Station, with the ReadyMadeRC.com pan/tilt tracker.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: